REMOVING OLD VINYL FLOORING. REMOVING OLD
REMOVING OLD VINYL FLOORING. SMART CARPET AND FLOORING NJ.
Removing Old Vinyl Flooring
- A flooring material made up of a mixture of polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers Pigments are added for color. Vinyl flooring is usually flexible; fine textured, and appears to be relatively non-porous.
- A soft flexible and cushioned flooring available in sheets or tiles.
- (removal) dismissal from office
- (removal) the act of removing; "he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
- Take (something) away or off from the position occupied
- Change one's home or place of residence by moving to (another place)
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- Take off (clothing)
the "M" word
"we don't use the 'm-word' except to say microbial growth." those were the exact words of the nice young man from American Craftsman. they took samples of the growth and sent it to a lab, along with samples of the glue from the old vinyl flooring underneath the new floor - which had already been torn up and carried off by the nice men from American Craftsman.
the cabinets sat wet for a week - before they got removed. plenty of time for mold to grow. the insurance contractor was trying to dry it out with blowers and de-humidifiers without disturbing the cabinets. it didn't work.
left behind BLUE(lemonade)
So...see my photo "left behind" - some workmen left behind a pile of removed vinyl floor on the condos front lawn, that should have been thrown away .Here i turned old vinyl flooring into something bluer and cooler....definitely, this photo is lemonade.....
hep2o underfloor heating
san antonio flooring stores
blood on the dance floor cd
how to do ceramic tile flooring
flooring white oak
eternity laminate flooring
rv floor repair
280z floor pans